Prepare- Enrich Relationship Building
$285.00 for 6 weeks of in person sessions
$250.00 for 6 weeks of Skype sessions
Over the last 30 years, the PREPARE/ENRICH relationship assessment has empowered and energized more than 3 million couples. We're the #1 premarital inventory and couples assessment tool.
PREPARE/ENRICH will help you:
- Identify strength and growth areas
- Explore personality traits
- Strengthen communication skills
- Resolve conflicts and reduce stress
- Compare family backgrounds
- Comfortably discuss financial issues
- Establish personal, couple, and family goals
PREPARE/ENRICH assesses these areas of your relationship:
- 12 Relationship Scales - communication, conflict resolution,
roles, sexuality, finances, spiritual beliefs, and more
- 5 SCOPE Personality Scales
- 4 Couple and Family Scales -- based on Circumplex Model
- 4 Relationship Dynamic Scales
6 weeks of Prepare/ Enrich Relationship Building Program Sessions
Sessions are 1 - 2 hours long and may be held in person or on Skype. The number of counseling sessions varies from couple to couple, but many couples use four to six sessions using the Prepare-Enrich model.
Prepare- Enrich Couples Workbooks
* Each individual will have their own copy of the Couple's Workbook.
The Couple's Workbook serves as the feedback companion to the PREPARE/ENRICH:
Customized Version inventories. It contains the 6 core feedback exercises,
with over 20 couple exercises in all.
The workbook covers the majority of the assessment categories including:
Strength & Growth Areas
Sex & Affection
Children & Parenting
Family of Origin
A Customized Couples Assessment
The Prepare Enrich customized couple assessment is completed online. It identifies a couple's strength and growth areas. It is one of the most widely used programs for premarital counseling and premarital education. It is also used for marriage counseling, marriage enrichment, and dating couples considering engagement. Based on a couple's assessment results, a trained facilitator provides 4-8 feedback sessions in which the facilitator helps the couple discuss and understand their results as they are taught proven relationship skills.
A Completion Certificate & A SC Tax Deduction Form
Click here for more information.
What is Prepare Enrich?
Prepare/ Enrich is the leading relationship inventory and skill-building program used nationally and internationally. It is built on a solid research foundation and significantly improves a couple's relationship. The program is custom tailored to a couple's relationship and provides couple exercises to build their relationship skills.
Over 3 Million couples - empowered and energized in the last 30 years!
What are the goals of the program?
There are several goals of the PREPARE/ENRICH Program. In order to achieve these goals there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills.
The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growth areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Resolve conflict using the Ten Step Model
- Develop a more balanced relationship
- Explore family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality differences
For more information, or to schedule an assessment
Contact Danielle Baker
Certified Prepare-Enrich facilitator
"Danielle was fantastic! We did the Prepare/Enrich, which I highly recommend, and by the time we got to the ceremony, she felt like an old friend who was celebrating with us. Our ceremony was completely custom and absolutely beautiful. We were able to put in a moment of silence for our grandparents that died last year and we were able to honor our parents as well. We are not particularly religious and it was remarkably easy to pick vows with little to no mention of go and no Bible verses, but was still full of love and devotion. Our wedding was amazing and she was great to work with. I cannot recommend her enough."
-Gabrielle Married at Larkin's on the River in Greenville, SC
Copyright © 2011- 2017 Danielle M Baker- Wedding Officiant & Minister